- We support your corporate social responsibility goals (or we will help you create them).
- We offer data that proves your corporate environmental commitment.
- Whether we provide reuse or recycling services, we help our clients become stewards of the environment.
- Salvaging products for reuse is the number-one way we support the environment. All products or components that cannot be reused are recycled in the most environmentally-conscious fashion.
- We have R2 and RIOS certifications — the premier international environmental, worker health and safety, and data security standards for the electronics refurbishing and recycling industry.
The nature of Renew Logic’s operations has positive impacts on the environment through reuse, refurbish and the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources and the proper management of used and end-of-life electronic equipment. Consistent with these core operations, it is Renew Logic’s overall goal to accomplish business objectives while striving for an injury-free workplace, minimizing pollution, and providing quality products to our customers.
Our policy demonstrates our commitment to:
- Develop and maintain quality, environmental, health & safety and security programs that conform to the best practices within the scrap and electronics recycling industry;
- Comply with all relevant environmental, health & safety laws and regulations, including federal, state and local and other requirements;
- Comply with all relevant regulations of the countries importing equipment, components, or materials containing FMs that have passed through our facility or control;
- Comply with customer and product requirements and industry guidelines, including the Responsible Recycling (R2:2013) and RIOS practices;
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment, components and materials based on a hierarchy of first, reuse/refurbish; second, materials recovery; and finally, energy recovery/disposal;
- Manage the R2 focus materials that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of worker health and safety, public health and the environment;
- Prevent workplace injuries by providing a safe environment for employees, contractors, visitors, volunteer workers, temporary workers and anyone else performing activities under our direction;
- Investigate any workplace accidents, illnesses and near-misses, and promptly correct any unsafe condition or practice,
- Promote prevention of pollution in all of our operations, including the elimination of electronic waste from landfills;
- Work with our entire recycling chain including downstream vendors, suppliers, customers and contractors to fulfill our environmental, health & safety goals; and
- Continually improve our quality, environmental, and health & safety programs and resulting performance.
- Comply with all relevant stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrate(s) Senior Management’s commitment to customer satisfaction.
We recognize that the responsibilities for quality, environment, health & safety and security are shared, requiring cooperation, not only between employees and their supervisors, but among and between all those who assume the various roles within the company.
Renew Logic will continually improve its QEH&S system and performance. This will include the setting of QEH&S goals, taking into consideration our QEH&S footprint and our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.
Gary Stephens – President and CEO